4.11.2008

So Close

Thursday April 10th we went to Kurt's TESOL Grad Dinner.


I cannot believe the end is almost here.  Kurt is officially done with school this month although we aren't leaving till summer.  Right now it looks like we're moving to Korea so Kurt can teach English there.  It's not official, we haven't signed a contract yet, but we're actually negotiating as we speak and we are applying for passports for the kids.  So we are looking to live in Korea 1 - 2 years depending on how I, Noelle, am liking it.  Then after that, hopefully we'd have saved up enough money and gotten enough teaching experience to get Kurt into Grad school.  I'm still in awe that the end is almost here.  Kurt will be the first child and grandchild in his family to graduate from college.  Congrats are in order to Rene for getting accepted into nursing school.  1 out of only 20 applicants to get accepted.  Way to go Kurty and Rene!  We love and miss you Neighbor.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Korea? We're so excited for you guys! I can't believe Kurtis is graduating already! Was the graduation after spring or winter??? I forgot . . .

Unknown said...

congrats Kurt!! You are a brave woman Noelle ;) I hope that you guys have terrific experiences in Korea though...we hope to go there one day...Lyle has plenty of places he wants to take me to eat...haha ;)

Patrick and Crystal said...

Noelle, I am so excited for you to finally be done with school stuff! it feels good, doesn't it? And Korea... I have such mixed emotions about living abroad after our year in Japan, and i think Korea is sort of similar, and I feel like I should unload them on you... email me! laiecrystal@aol.com . We need to catch up anyway:)

Erin said...

that is so exciting! I wish the end is near for us...but it's like the beginnng of the end...just 4-10 more years. I am so excited for you guys to go to china. I want to come visit seriously! that will be such a great adventure for you two!

 
design by suckmylolly.com