4.25.2008

P90X


Before                            After

Before                     After

Before                     After

Before                         After

You know, I think these pictures explain themselves.  First of all I need to thank Taylor Stimmel for encouraging us to workout.  Kurt and I did the P90X workout in a test group for Taylor's senior project.  If he doesn't get an "A" I will personally go down to his teacher and make him change his grade.  Second I'm going to give myself a pat on the back for forcing Kurt to start this workout.  Look at his pictures!  Third I'm going to say thank you to Kurt for encouraging me to stick to it.  This workout is for 90 days and it would've been so easy for me to quit.  But Kurt wouldn't let me.  Then Finally what type of person would I be if I didn't thank Tony Horton.  You irritated us with your talking and counting when we were working our hardest.  We found out the hard way that it wasn't "Ab ripper 100 or 200."  And you made us do wall squats!  Tony, I hate you but I love you.  I forgot to ask Taylor for our statistics on our improvements but once I get the info I'll share it with everybody.  P90X baby!  Check it out at Beachbody.com or P90X.com.
      
                











I was going to do a whole new post on our stats but we're not sure how sick people are of hearing about P90X.  So I added it on to our original post.  If you wanted to know I hope you found it.

Noelle
Before After
Weight 95 90
Chest 25" 26"
Waist 28" 24.75"
Hips 30.5" 29.5"
L. Thigh 16" 17.5"
R. Thigh 17" 18"
L. Arm 9.5" 10"
R. Arm 9.5" 10"

Resting HR 91 80
Pushups 20 40
Toe Touch -1.5" -7.5"
Wall Squats 1 min. 15 sec. 3 min. 45 sec.
In & Outs 24 70

Kurtis
Before After
Weight 230 195
Chest 44" 41.75"
Waist 43.75" 36.5"
Hips 43.5" 36.5"
L. Thigh 21.25" 21"
R. Thigh 23" 21.75"
L. Arm 14" 14"
R. 15" 14.25"

Resting HR 79 66
Pushups 18 42
Toe Touch +1 -5.5
Wall Squats 1 min. 3 min. 30 sec.
In & Outs 50 108


16 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Wow I am super impressed! Good job guys. I think that Sean and I are about to go on a 90 day workout!! You guys are subway commercial material!!

Stewart Family said...

Scratch the first thought! It is WAY EXPENSIVE!! You'll have to share the highlights of what you do (if you want) :o)

.Ang. said...

WAY better than buying memberships to the gym and not going. The thing about Tony is his stuff works!! If you aren't happy with your results you didn't work hard enough!!That's my problem.. havent gotten into the routine since Tyken was born...

GREAT JOB GUYS!!! You both look AMAZING!!

.... AND i thought you were going to post a picture of your nasy back! :) (JK)

But seriously. I think it's about time mike and I got ourselves into shape!!! Thanks for the motivation!

Patrick and Crystal said...

Noelle you are super skinny, even before you started! I just cannot believe you have had two kids. I think you need to post pregnancy pictures to prove it!

The Waldon Family said...

Noelle, I love it! You went from skinny to skinny. I love your Britney post too, your blog is always a guaranteed giggle!

stef j. said...

WHOA! That's mui impressivo! So how would one get their hands on this P90X jazz?

Melissa said...

I would take your before ANY day and of course your after looks amazing. You really don't look like you have given birth. I am sooooo jealous.:)
Your husband looks great too.

I guess I'll just have to give in and do p90x like everyone else...too much peer pressure for me to handle.

missandyd said...

Where did Noelle and Kurt go?? You guys look seriously awesome! Noelle you look taller somehow? Good job...all that hard work payed off. Aweosme!

Leah Remillet said...

I am so proud of you guys! You both look amazing! Kurt could be a different person!!!! Now it's my turn, I start Monday. Lets see if I can turn this just-had-a-baby-body into a Beach Body!! You will have to help me stay motivated!! Taylor is restarting Monday as well to try to bulk this time.

Unknown said...

Did you guys have to purchase the program? I would love to get it but it's so darn expensive! I'll just have to do something else to look like you!! Good job keeping it up!! It's always nice to have someone push you to keep going when you really don't feel like it!

Anonymous said...

ummm... NO joke. That is amazing! I just wanted to agree with you. Tony, I hate you but I love you. For the record I am saying that with an extremely goofy grin on my face and my eyes all intense. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!! When you started this blog, I noticed (actually Jared noticed) Kurtis is in shape. Then I realized you are in shape also. . . then I knew Taylor guys . . . so I figured and waited for this pictures, I guess! That's so cool!
I actually tried for 3 weeks then I had to take a break, but I just started again. This time, I'll stick with the schedule! and this time I took the before pic!

Erin said...

um your pics look amazing. i will not post mine till i go anorexic for a few weeks! holy amazing! you guys look fabulous! way to work soo hard!

Unknown said...

Wow hats off! Some of the best results I've seen from the P90X Program! Any word on Round Two? Kurtis mate, I think another 90 days and you'd have a six pack easy! Just remember that diet is 90%! BRING IT!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! I was looking for info on P90X program for my dh and I , and I came upon your blog. You guys look great...he**, I would be happy to look like you did in your before pic ! Great job ! Well I guess I will go order the program now :)

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Well you guys talked me into it and I am just ending week 2. I hope it gets rid of back fat! How long until you started to see results? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this work for me too, I need all the help I can get!

 
design by suckmylolly.com