4.16.2008

Drama Queen

Lately we've been pushing really hard to get Drew to dress herself.  Usually she begs us to do it for her and then she gets so mad when we make her.  We're not being cruel, she can do it she just wants us to.  This time I was willing to help her because it was a funky shirt, but she didn't want me to even touch her.  I started laughing at how it turned out.  So I got the camera to take pictures.  She got so mad.  "IT'S NOT FUNNY," she screamed at me.

Then she took a swing a me.  I guess I deserved it.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Drew, but I deserve your swing also. I just had to laugh!!! It's just so cute trying hard. It's not our fault! You are TOO cute! Don't worry Fiona did same thing, Drew.
By the way, we have Japanese kids show that shows kids change to the pajama or brushing their teeth everyday along with a catchy song for kids. That definitely helped our kids. Maybe there is one in Korea?

Stewart Family said...

Poor Drew. She is so cute. It is funny how young they have those major frustrations moments :o)

Cari said...

that's funny. what a cutie. i can imagine kayla being quite the drama queen as well..she's already had her moments ;)

Melissa said...

I loved all those ny pix too! how fun that your hubby got to go!

Drew is too funny!! She looks pretty tangled. hehe!!
I want kaiya to dress herself too but she always thinks everything goes on her head. everything even her underwear. :)

missandyd said...

That looks like me trying to get dressed!

Kim's just sayin' said...

Ha ha, gotta love this age and their annoying independent streaks! She's so cute.

The Waldon Family said...

Awh, I love Drew's personality! This made me laugh because I can just picture it... and I'm glad you grabbed your camera Noelle!!

Anonymous said...

love to wriggle her sexy knickers off and make her kidpussy feel sooooooooooooo good

 
design by suckmylolly.com