3.18.2008

Noelle Jell Bell

Unfortunately this was the only picture I could find of myself that was somewhat decent.  I'm always behind the camera unless I take a photo of myself, like this one, or I ask Kurt to take one of me which is only for our work out and I am NOT posting those.  Well I have the best and hardest job in the world.  I'm a stay at home mom.  I love being able to raise my kids but the hours are horrible.  What is it about having a second child that makes your house that much harder to clean?  Obviously there's another child to help make a mess but, I swear as soon as its clean it gets messy again!  After this blog has been up for a little while I promise to make it more interesting rather than it sounding like one of those christmas lettersthat sums up the entire year.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com