9.02.2008

Brody Boy


Brody is 18 months!  Is there an 18 month check up?  I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is but he's so darn cute to me.  He's my little man.  On Sunday we dropped him off at nursey to see how he would do and he did great!  It probably makes a huge difference with his sister being in there too but I didn't expect him to go without a fight.  I think I wanted him to want me too but as soon as he was through the door he was having so much fun coloring.  I checked on him through the glass window in between classes and he was content playing with toys.  I think Kurt felt the same way and he said he had checked on him too but Brody was eating at the little table like a big boy when he checked on him.  As sad as it was to not have a sleeping boy to cuddle with in Sunday School it was nice to be free.  Hopefully Sunday wasn't a fluke thing and he'll like to go to nursery every week.  

 Some more things about Brody is he loves to talk!  His vocabulary is growing.... finally.  He's obeying commands, he dances better than Drew, he gets his feelings hurt easily, he can pound food, and to sum him up he's a ham!  A couple of weeks ago at Addi Joregensen's birthday party Brody weaseled his way by Matti Parker and sat down next to her.  Then he hooked his arm around hers and was content sitting there next to her.  Every once in a while he'd lean back and look up at her and smile the biggest smile he could muster.  It was the funniest thing.  I love my boy and now I fully understand the mother and son relationship.  It seems like he could do no wrong.  I love you Brody boy!

Brody wanted to give his friend Nate Howard a high five for his 18 month birthday too!

3 comments:

.Ang. said...

Hooray for BRODY!!!! AND FOR NURSERY! How nice for you that he went so willingly!!!

He is so cute! I want to see him dance!!! :)

I MISS YOU BRODY!!

missandyd said...

I can't wait for that day when Max goes every Sunday! We tried it out once and he did awesome. Like you I hope that it wasn't a fluke.

Kim's just sayin' said...

I wish Brody lived here in TVA still because Nate sure needs a boy playmate. I bet they'd have so much fun getting into things together!! I hope we get to see you guys before you leave!

 
design by suckmylolly.com