1.03.2010

We R Family


After we had our own family Christmas in Cedar we drove up and spent the rest of the Christmas weekend with my family.  My mom and Joe had flown in from Hawaii that morning and it was the first time we were all together since last year for Breana and Mack's wedding.  Let me say through all the chaos with the stomach flu, 6 kids, work, eating, sleeping, movies, and the wii, we had a BLAST!!  Santa brought Nikki and her family the wii with rock band and steering wheels for mario kart and we decided to have a battle of the bands.  We split up in groups of three, with Kurt being the judge, and each group had to perform three different songs with each team member playing a different instrument each time.  There was a point system Kurt was judging by and also on enthusiasm/dancing... you get the picture.  It started simple enough with a few moves like the rubber band, jumping, guitar throws and marching.  Then on the next round everybody kicked it up a notch and by the end the last group was in full costumes with moves like the cockroach and a few other ones that I can't mention on my family blog! ;)  The other team won by two points but if we were to combine forces I know we would go platinum!  









We all had SO much fun!  I sincerely love my family.  I'm SO grateful that we are all in good places with our lives and that we are all doing what we are supposed to be doing.
:)

6 comments:

Allens said...

Your family sounds awesome! Very nice group shot even the kids look great :)

Stephanie Williams said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun fun time! Is Aunty Steph still here? I would have loved to see you all while you were up. Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Your card was awesome, thanks for thinking of us.

Mary Boyd said...

I want to have fun rocking out with you guys! I am sooo coming next time. ;)

Unknown said...

I can just imagine your whole fam rocking out! I am so sad that your fam is all out of Kailua first ward. It is hard to imagine it! But wish you all the best :)

Erin said...

im with mary! what a fun fun time! I am so jealous...i mean remember our days with rock band...next time can you invite us also!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
design by suckmylolly.com