10.30.2008

Photo Tag

I've been PhotoTagged and this is what it is.  You post the fourth photo from your fourth album.  This is a picture of Baby Drew six days old being held by her Great-grandma Kay.  The next photo I stole from Kurt's cousin's Shelise's blog.  She just had a little boy named Keithen three months ago and while I was on her blog I noticed the resemblance with these two pictures and just had to post that one too.  That wasn't part of the tag but I thought it gave it a good twist.  I tag anybody who wants to do it!

1 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Oh my goodness, when I saw that first picture I thought it was the same! Thats hilarious! Grandma looks the same and is even wearing a pink shirt. Those are some cute pictures that your friend took !

 
design by suckmylolly.com